If your smile has got you blue and you have concerns with the appearance of your teeth, there are ways we can help you improve your smile to bring out your best! Teeth can be discoloured due to external and internal staining, cavities, metal fillings, and old or mismatched restorations. Wear and tear due to your natural bite and clenching or grinding your teeth can take their toll as well. Uneven bites and smiles are often a major concern for many people as well. Ways in which the aesthetics of teeth can be fixed depending on the cause of the problem, include:
- Composite resin fillings (metal-free white dental fillings)
- Metal-free veneers, crowns and bridges
- Partial or complete dentures
- Orthodontic treatment with Invisalign or braces
- Internal or external bleaching (teeth whitening)
- Scaling and polishing treatments
- A night guard to prevent damage caused by clenching and grinding.
The appearance of your smile is an important part of your mental and physical well being. We provide all of these treatments at our office and will discuss all of your options to help you achieve your smile objectives. When you smile we want the whole world to smile with you!